To be added to the waitlist, please fill out the form below and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your student.
If your student is released off the waiting list, the cost to attend the event will be $110.
Please read the following terms and conditions before you proceed to the registration page.
1. Age: My child is in 6th, 7th, or 8th grade.
2. Transit Weekend Rates:
$65: February 28–March 22
$90: March 23–April 12
3. Cancellations must be sent in writing via email to your church’s logistics coordinator (see below) and confirmed with an email response.
4. Refund Policy: If a cancellation is made before Friday, April 23 before check-in, you will receive a full refund. Any cancellations sent after check-in on Friday, April 23, will receive no refund.
5. Media Release: I hereby give my full consent to North Point Ministries, Inc. (NPMI) to photograph and record my student's participation in any NPMI programs or events. Further, I hereby consent and authorize NPMI to use and to authorize others to use said images, videos, and audio recordings for promotional and educational use and for inclusion in NPMI resources, which may be sold. I understand that my student's image may be used, but their name or personal information will never be used for promotional purposes or in for-sale products without additional, separate consent.
6. Discipline: I agree to provide transportation home for my child in the event of a severe disciplinary issue concerning him or her.
7. Illness: In alignment with the Georgia Department of Public Health guidelines, we ask that students experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (or any other contagious illness) or under a precautionary quarantine from their school refrain from attending Transit Weekend.
After they have tested negative for COVID-19 (or any other contagious illness) or have returned to school from their precautionary quarantine, they may return to their small group and worship gatherings. Along with the safety protocols we have in place, we believe these measures will help us keep Tranist Weekend safe for everyone.
Note: If you click the "I Agree" button and the registration form does not appear, please try installing a newer version of your web browser or using a different computer.